Apart OVO5P Black 5" Active Speaker+Slave Inc Brackets 2x20W
Active speaker set that consists of an active and a passive loudspeaker
Excellent musical quality, crystal clear voice reproduction
Connect a laptop, iPod or MP3-player
Stereo RCA/Cinch input for unbalanced line level signals
Designed for a wide range of indoor installation applications
2 way bass reflex speaker with 5.5 inch woofer and 1 inch soft dome tweeter
OVO5P Black 5" Active Speaker+Slave Inc Brackets 2x20W
OVO5P is an active speaker set that consists of an active and a passive loudspeaker. A speaker set with excellent musical quality, crystal clear voice reproduction and high sound level with 2 x 20 W output power.
The OVO5P bass reflex speaker has a 5 ¼ inch woofer and a 1” soft dome tweeter. You have volume control options and separate bass and treble control. The stereo mini-jack input of the OVO5P with increased sensitivity allows you to connect a laptop, iPod or MP3-player. Also available on the OVO5P is a stereo RCA/Cinch input for unbalanced line level signals.
The Apart OVO5P has been designed for a wide range of indoor installation applications such as class rooms, boardrooms, hotel rooms or many other indoor applications where a stylish but budget friendly loudspeaker is needed.
Apart OVO5P has plenty of wall mounting possibilities due to the painted metal speaker brackets that have various possible installing angles. Thanks to the floor standing bracket, OVO5P can be placed freestanding too, for example on your desk.
- Excellent musical quality, crystal clear voice reproduction, high sound level output
- Active speaker that consists of an active and passive speaker
- 2 x 20W output power
- Ideally suited for AV monitor applications requiring modest sound pressure levels
- 2 way bass reflex speaker with 5 ¼ inch woofer and 1 inch soft dome tweeter
- Molded ABS cabinet
- Painted metal speaker brackets with various possible installing angles
- All connections and controls are positioned at the backside of the active (left channel) speaker. The right speaker is connected via a normal speaker cable.
- This cable is connected at the rear of the active (left) speaker
- Easy installation, even in room corners thanks to flexible mounting brackets (included)
- Can also be placed freestanding
- Separate bass and treble tone controls
- Volume control.
- Stereo RCA/Cinch input for unbalanced line level signals
- Stereo minijack input with increased sensitivity, compatible with portable MP3 players, laptop…
- Power LED and accurate clip indicator LEDs
- Improved thermal design, built for long term use